11.16.2011

October



Fun night with the mom and sisters to Ipic. Favorite theatre. recliners, blankets, pillows, popcorn-heaven for a long legged girl.

fun lunch dates with friends

train parks

Mia is becoming quite the lady

Myles will sure miss his buddy Gus

My most favorite picture ever of my 3 loves!




this kid drives me pretty crazy, but I love him lots.









Riss had a birthday and got spoiled, by hugs and presents.

Love her lover boy!

Myles already misses his sweet cousins, we send videos daily!
We really were so spoiled by the Halls. Natalie is the most giving person I know.
Linc and Noah are the worlds best behaved little boys. really!




Sweet Natalie made a delish going away meal. The coconut cake would blow your socks off


This little chunk LOVES popcorn.

Myles woke up one morning with a stiff neck and we wrapped it with a towel so it would hold it still. He made me laugh so hard, we would tease him and say hurry "look" just to see him move


Our Sunday baking at its finest

No comments: