11.28.2011

Thanksgiving








This Thanksgiving I am especially thankful for the people of Nashville!

I cant even begin to describe how kind and generous the folks are here.

Today at the grocery store I was greeted by NAME and introduced to a employee from AZ. Seriously everybody just cares about being friendly and building relationships!
Every guy tips their hat, and in a polite way.
I decided Mia only can marry a boy from the south:)
I love our ward, we had so many invites for Thanksgiving.
I was in charge of rolls, moms Chocolate pie, MAshed potatoes and bacon water chesnuts. It was actually pretty fun trying new things that our different peoples traditions.
The South knows how to cook!
Even though someone dropped my pie, I couldnt be mad at them because they were too nice!

We then sat around the fire and listened to singing and roasted marshmellows.
It is so beautiful here, so green and open.
Myles and Mia loved going on tractor rides and playing with all the kids.

I hope when I leave NAshville that a part of NAshville stays with me:)

4 comments:

Sidney said...

I'm so happy to see you all doing such fun things and for good friends. The church makes it so easy to transition to new places. Still missing you like crazy.

Liz Laubach said...

Seriously????!!!!! Your Thanksgiving looks like a dream! When should I come visit. Spring? Maybe next Fall? It looks amazing.
miss you

aryn said...

i love it!

Stopher and Nicolle said...

my aunt wants to know where you ended up living... ???