11.16.2011

THE MOVE


Home sweet home! We love our little condo, We have never lived anywhere so long on our
own. Pretty crazy almost 10 years of marriage!

Myles at Berry Chapels Pre school, Tues-Thurs 9-2 . There is a church on every corner here, such religious folks in the South. Love it!




I flew to Little Rock with the kids to meet Willie, my dad and the Waites. They surprised us at the gates, I balled my eyes out. It was so nice to have them help us move in.

We drove around Vanderbilt and saw where Willie will go to school.

It is absolutely breathtaking here! The leaves are all changing and we are loving it.


Myles Room

I had so much fun decorating our little place, I was on Craigslist the whole month before we moved. I even busted out the oil paint and made the painting. It was so fun, Im working on another one right now.


My friend Vanessa helped me with the pillows and took me to some great fabric stores.

We checked out one of the 6 Paul Mitchel Schools that Bill and Donna own. Super cool, and great spa!

Grandpa Bill bought Myles the leather jacket at a gas station in Nashville, Myles was in Heaven.


2 hours from Nashville, we stopped and got some good ol southern BBQ



***I recently discovered Instagram and love everything about it. Mostly because Im lonely and love the instant responses. It makes me feel like Im having conversations with people besides my kids.

So if you have the iphone look me up! rachwaite

unfortunately it has made me put the blog on the back burner.


5 comments:

Carolyn Sargent said...

I'm lovin the blog. Keep these posts coming. Or I'll stalk you via instagram. Either way, I'm so excited for you guys and your new life out there. Looks beautiful.

Kera said...

several things...

SUCH a charming place you have got there! job well done.

we are SOO excited for you & willie & your new life for awhile!

i want to go to one of their paul mitchel schools please.

i just recently discovered instagram & LOVE it. i will find you.

dying over your stripy dress. where???

last thing: i love seeing all of the fun you have with your sisters, it makes me happy that we have 3 girls.

Kera said...

several things...

SUCH a charming place you have got there! job well done.

we are SOO excited for you & willie & your new life for awhile!

i want to go to one of their paul mitchel schools please.

i just recently discovered instagram & LOVE it. i will find you.

dying over your stripy dress. where???

last thing: i love seeing all of the fun you have with your sisters, it makes me happy that we have 3 girls.

The Turley's said...

Your little condo is SOOO cute!! Seriously, nice work. You're a mini Martha Stewart.

The Turley's said...

Your little condo is SOOO cute!! Seriously, nice work. You're a mini Martha Stewart.