11.16.2011

Thank You



Dear Mom and Dad,

Thank you so much for letting us live with you the past 18 mon. It was honestly such a blast. I will treasure all the wonderful memories there. You taught me so much! Like how to make the best sunday roast, mashed potatoes/gravy dinner. I learned how to put a belt back on the vacume. Willie learned how to mow a perfect lawn.PERFECT.

Myles will miss his rough housing with Grandpa and Mia will miss the nightly dance parties. All the times you knew I was going to pull my hair out, you knew and would save me. If it were taking them on a walk or playing the piano for Mia. I Thank you!
All our movie nights and ice cream eating. I now have nobody to eat the pistachios out of the blue bell icecream so I dont even buy it now.(probably a good thing)

With tears streaming down my face, I just want you to know we are forever changed for the better and miss you alot! As for Dad being superman and helping us with the move, I feel so blessed to have the relationship I do with him. I dont know very many that are as close to their dad as I am. I know Willie will miss having him to talk to every night. He already misses his gym buddy. I always wanted to marry someone as humble as my dad and I really did. The two of them were the best of friends.
Hurry and come visit

sooner then later



We love you both so much!
xoxo

4 comments:

Natalie Hall said...

What an absolute treat to be able to see photos I've never seen yet.... Of course I have to get emotional reading your sweet, kind words. Photos really do capture a moment and say so much. Little Mia in her adorable little dress look so grown up. I sure hope today was a terrific one, we love you more!! And not a day will go by that we don't talk about you all.

Sidney said...

sniff sniff, love and miss you guys

Melissa said...

Thanks for sharing your move with us. I love seeing shots of your new digs. Tennessee is lucky to gain a great family...live it up!

Santi said...

so lovely photos :D
have a nice weekend :)